Thanks....

I mean bumpers.....and in England pavement, which is the walkway between the road and buildings.

Pavement in front of my house is about 6 feet, and as a public right of way if I have too much truck poking out from my property someone could complain....especially as a Chevy stepside is a rare sight in our part of the world and is sure going to stand out !

Have measured a 1957 2nd series at 15 foot de-bumpered but have yet to find a real life Advanced Design, so can't compare. Have looked at every single one in the Galleries over the last few months, and wow...I love this truck so much I could cry.

Immediate neighbours are all classic car crazy and are waiting to see what my next project is....one has offered me his drive...but the same length limit applies....oh for an extra few inches...( ahem )....

Best wishes ....Phil