| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,695 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 649 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 649 | Halfton, theres lots of articles out there on this subject, I've seen it too. I even tried it, but didn't like the idea of my wheels sticking out past my fenders. Maybe it works if you like the 4x4 look. Since then I've seen where bolters have narrowed that IFS, just do a search on this site and you'll find more info. | | |
| |
| |