| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 2,544 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 2,544 | Hi Everyone,
Getting ready to work on my barn fresh '49 3100. I know that the truck has sat at least 30 years. I feel that the wiring may be to far gone to be trusted. The issue I have is that I wanna keep it looking barn fresh but don't want to start things on fire. I don't mind buying a new wire harness but I really don't want late model plastic/vinyl coated wire. Is it reasonable to find a good used OR cloth covered harness? Or should I try and locate various spools of cloth covered wire and try and fix things up one circuit at a time?
Thanks Don | | |
| |
| |