| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 151 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 151 | The heads are stock castings and I'm not sure about griding on the rockers. I don't think the rockers are 1.6's because they are not hitting on the top but on the side toward the intake and the last set that were on there were also the short ones thats why I'm so lost with this thing. Thanks
David Just a firefighter, Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult '46 1/2 T Panel
| | |
| |
| |