| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,623 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 9 Member | | Member Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 9 | I just recently acquired a 1950 suburban. I am looking to take out the 216 and drop in a 235 that I plan to modify with some performance options. Will I need to upgrade my transmission and rear end to accomodate the added horse power? :confused: | | |
| |
| |