| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,184 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 58 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 58 | Thanks Steve, I think the bracket needs to be drilled to fit the hub bolts. It is always nice to hear you are not the first to have a problem with someone elses design.
I think I'll make a point of crawling under a few AD models sometime (Carlisle is coming up!) to see what they look like. Sure are a lot of you guys here on the bolt. | | |
| |
| |