| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (jeffreyguy, Otto Skorzeny, Charles in CA, LAROKE, Wally / Montana, Cletus1950, 78buckshot, TrknGMC, UtahYork),
131
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 28 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 28 | Hi all! I just joined here today, seeing as I bought my first stove yesterday! I think she is a '49 2 ton. I've tried running the serial number a couple places with no luck (9154309380). About me quickly I'm 25 years old I live in Alberta, Canada, I currently work as a Well tester in the oilpatch (7 years) and i have a habit of collecting vehicles. I really enjoy working and somtimes modifying the mechanical aspects of cars. I can do some body work, but I don't have too much experience in that field. I basically like all genres of classic cars i.e OLD TRUCKS kustoms, cruisers, hot rods, rat rods, muscle cars etc. anyway.......... I'll try to post some pics here of my new 2-ton "tessie" and i'm really excited about learning all i can about this beaut. So far i do't even know what the engine size is for sure. It was running last year and it looks like i should be able to get it running pretty easy (battery, new fuel line, clean carb, some starter button wiring, etc.) It has a hoist bed and a 2 speed rear end. Oh ya and i have to get the brakes working. I can't wait to get er fired up and on the road! http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h37/rippintare/SUC52849.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h37/rippintare/SUC52847.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h37/rippintare/SUC52845.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h37/rippintare/SUC52846.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h37/rippintare/SUC52844.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h37/rippintare/SUC52838.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h37/rippintare/SUC52839.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h37/rippintare/SUC52840.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h37/rippintare/SUC52775.jpg | | |
| |
| |