| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,685 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 5 | I ordered a set of rear bumper brackets for my 65 K-10 stepside. I basically got C-10 brackets (supposed to be the same) but with the K-10's rear leaf suspension, they sure look too long to me. My truck never had a rear bumper or brackets, so I don't have anything to compare with. Anyone know if the C-10 & K-10 brackets are the same? thanks
You can love your truck, but it'll never love you back.
| | |
| |
| |