| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,459 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 131 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 131 | Background: I have a 1952 3800 platform truck. I would like to add a rack but not like the factory racks which were 38 1/2 inches high 87 5/16 wide (overall width). (My thought was to run just below the window) I was also thinking of bring the width in to match the running boards.
As of right now there is nothing there but a frame where the bed will go.. so I have complete flexibility.
I am not even sure this is the right forum..
Not to the question...
Q1: Does anyone have any suggestions (pictures)(plans)(pointers) on what I should/can do. I would like to be able to place 4x8 sheets on the back, flat.
Thanks
1952 Chevy 3804My 1952 in the Gallery The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke | | |
| |
| |