| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,139 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 13 | I am still in need of a picture or description of the door window sash (the part that holds the glass). I have one but one end has been modified. I am in process of making the triangular sheet metal piece and attach it to new channel.I have new piece of sash that has a channel that holds the glass and and a channel for the window regulator roller. I would like to see an original if possible. Does anyone know of a source? Thanks. | | |
| |
| |