| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,326 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 37 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 37 | Can anyone give me the width of a factory 1951 chevy 3100. I am looking to replace mine with a 9" ford, and I am needing the exact width, or how narrow I can go without tubing the truck. Any help would be appreciated. thanks Tony
Tony Jacques
| | |
| |
| |