| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
206
guests, and
5
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,441 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | Not sure if the NV4500 was offered with one, but I think so, possibly in an RV chassis? Or something with rear disc brakes? The folks at Advance adapters should know, they seem to be NV4500 experts. I have a book they published about the NV4500, with lots of info and measurements and part numbers, but I can't seem to find it now..
Grigg | | |
| |
| |