| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Oswald, Gdads51, Jon G, Southerntruck, HandyAndy, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, 3B, Gray_Ghost, Peggy M, 3800GUY, 2 invisible),
126
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#37934 06/09/2002 10:07 PM | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 24 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 24 | Bought me a "new" truck last week. 1967 C-10 LWB. Pretty nice truck, 'sept for the huge puddle of trans fluid underneath. Fluid pours out the front as fast as it goes in.
Pulled the inspection cover and found the bolts that hold the pump have backed out on all but two. I can't reach the top ones for the torque converter. Any ideas...other than pull the thing out? I'm pretty sure it need to come out, but I want to make sure before I go to all that work.
Thanks
Beat to fit, paint to match
| | |
| |
| |