| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, keithfielder, 68ironhead, 1955 1 Series, Phak1, 55shaker, 3B, Peggy M),
112
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,557 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 85 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 85 | I have a 4 speed in my 1 ton,And the other day I was looking at it and found the rear output shaft has some play in it, i'm not sure how much, but by feel it isn't alot.Is this somthing I should fix now or is it normal?And can I do it with the tranny in the truck? | | |
| |
| |