| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
191
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,154 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,154 | Thanks Bill...yeah I have seen the washer trick but I would not do it as it looks unsafe. Yes, I hope to obtain at least a full nut worth of thread if not I will purchase new stud bolts. Thanks for keeping me honest! T/C Steve | | |
| |
| |