Brian,
10+ years ago I installed my '53 rear end into the '50. Now I am preparing a '53 front end to also go in with Bendix brakes. I'll have two different sets of leaf springs to consider using for the final application.

Truckernix,
Yes this will be difficult but nonetheless a challenge. Actually once I'm done with the front end, I'll need to finish the leaf springs and then re-do the brake system. After which I'll be ready to install the front end. It's currently being restored back in my workshop and will be relocated forward into the gargage when it's time to be installed.

Yes, if only the topside of my truck looked as sweet as the potential bottom side.....


Craig

My '50 Chevy 3100 5 window, '62-235cu, 3:55 rear
My truck ....... Respect The Rust
If I'm not working on my truck, '65 m00stang or VW camper, I'm fishing with the wife or smoking Salmon.