Hey all,
I bought my first truck when i was 15 and drove it to high school , its a 1953 gmc 9430 one ton truck and it runs like new,
after owning it for 12 years it has gone into the shop to get a full resto and a wrecker put on it to move my other antique cars around, I bought a 2 ton last summer to pull a 1941 great western fuel tanker. and then just after christmas I ended up getting 8 trucks given to me, and now the yard is filling up with these trucks, I also have a 1950 GMC snap on tool truck that some day will get restored.
the total is 15 trucks so far ranging fron 1948 to 1954 and from 1/2 ton to 2 ton. and three are the nice 5 window trucks and one is a nice 3/4 ton that was a one owner truck that I am gonna try to get running. these trucks run so nice and I love driving my 53 and cant wait to get it on the road.
ill be asking alot of questions about these trucks as time goes by.
thanks and I look forward to drivin my old trucks
Ryan