| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (JW51, TUTS 59),
133
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,362 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 20 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 20 | That's a great website. I am still trying to 'cipher which rear diff I have in my '59. It is in need of new parts (seals, gears, etc) and I need to measure everything so I can figure it out. It seems to have had a previous catastrophic failure before I picked up the truck 20 years ago. We found a piece of (ring?)gear tooth down inside the right axle tube. I am trying to locate the proper oil seal for the axle. Old one had a National #5801. Need a cross-reference guide for National seals and bearings | | |
| |
| |