| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (klhansen, 1 invisible),
88
guests, and
5
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,356 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#37086 05/20/2005 1:11 AM | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 375 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 375 | I installed a set of mono-leaf springs on my TF '57. The rears are reverse-eye. It dropped the front about 2.5" and the back about 4.5". I put 2" blocks in the rear to bring it up even. The front slams against the rubber stop when I hit a bump. I think she rides a little stiff for a single leaf. It does look good though. | | |
| |
| |