| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,410 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 85 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 85 | The emergency brake isn't holding at all in my 53 6400. This is a 4 speed trans that I took out of a 55 model 6400 if that makes a difference. The adjustment nuts are all the way up as far as they will go and it still is not holding at all. The old linkage is loose also. Is there a source for a new brake pad and other parts for this? How do I fix it and where do I find the parts? My 65 C60 may be needing this also soon I will have to look at it. Thanks for any info!!!! | | |
| |
| |