| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,287 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 45 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 45 | I'm looking at a 1963 Chevy pickup in an auction. It's pretty beat up, but it has a 6 cyl engine that may be just the ticket to replace my dead 216 in our '49 4600.
Here's the question: How do I tell the difference between a 230 and a 235 in a truck that I can only look at and not take apart?
All help is appreciated.
Jim | | |
| |
| |