| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,664 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 202 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 202 | I have seen new old stock for sale on Ebay. Sometimes good used ones. They do pop up from time to time. I would use cast iron headers from Stovebolt, or Fentons. That will stop the leak and help out with the mpgs and a bit more power. I would have it y'd into a 3" exhaust pipe. It will be quiet yet breathe very well. Just an idea. You can go to Kansas Kustoms and they take your old manifold am=md make a split header out of them with dual outlets. Its not real expensive but a neat way to go. Otherwise it will get worse. I hope this helps. Henry | | |
| |
| |