| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (‘37ChevyPU, Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, CuzzFuzz, Shaffer's1950, SlimSix, TrknGMC, 1 invisible),
81
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 66 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 66 | I work not to far from York Spring so maybe I'll ask them today if I get a chance.
I do have a spot for a side mount spare but there is nothing in it. The truck sits off level when nobody is in it.
I was also looking at Bills Truck. He might have a used set available.....I don't know about that though. | | |
| |
| |