| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,262 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 145 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 145 | I am beginning a rebuild on a '50 3600. I have used the search feature till I look like a search feature and can't find anything.
My question is: Is there a way to convert the Huck brakes on a 3600 as there is on the 3100? I don't need a detailed description (it will be greatly appreciated, though) just a point in the right direction.
This is the first of many questions, I'm sure.
Thanks in advance Thruwurkin
Half Ton Will Travel God bless America...One nation under God
| | |
| |
| |