| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,125 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 | I was happy with the Painless kit I used. GM colour codes, decent instructions, plug into GM connectors. Also great tech support when I got stuck a few times. Bought it on E Bay for a decent price. Lots of extra circuits for all those power accessories you may add. | | |
| |
| |