| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (Peggy M, klhansen, Wayne67vert, 52Carl, Hotrod Lincoln, Forty9, walter74, HandyAndy, cmayna, 55shaker, TPR57C),
138
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#36417 02/17/2002 2:23 AM | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 71 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2001 Posts: 71 | I need to find some rear leaf springs from the wreckers which is the same as stock ride height. I'd like them to be sort of soft (I'm going to use air bag also). What type of mountings should I look for? I'd prefer to have it directly underneath the frame as stock and not on the outsides. What have people used? thanks
'53 Chevy truck 1/2 ton
| | |
| |
| |