My FLAPS has them in stock - in fact all of the parts store around here carry them. They are part of the "HELP" line of parts on display in most parts store I have been to - even the parts stores that you and I might not consider very good parts stores. grin The studs in one of those packs, with the clear front and cardboard back, come in a couple of different lengths with a steel lock washer and "tall" brass nut. The points made above about the nut are good - no seizing and plenty of threads. Usually there are three in a pack, so for a set of headers you get two extra of everything. It's one of those genius marketing things, but they are the best I have found and I have used them for years on every set of headers I have ever installed - with no problems! I noticed recently that the studs now have a small hex heads on the ends of them so you can "wrench" them into the header. Bill, I think you'll be happy with these. Your truck looks like a good fit for them!! grin And the brass adds some class! cool

Joe :crazy:

Last edited by 6cylindersovertexas; 01/22/2008 5:42 AM.

"Truckin' Around .......... Since 1937!"
My name is Joe and I am addicted to Classic Country Music. I just can't hep myself.
Operators are standing by to take your calls!
Now cruising in the Passing Lane