OK… I didn’t want to do it cause its 5 degrees out there, but I went out to the garage and checked. The toe board had a nice depressed boss area complete with two bolt holes that perfectly fit the rubber bumper pad that I got from Chevs. BUT this is ONLY under the clutch. There is no sigh or indication of any stop in this area for the brake pedal. Maybe the one for the brake is mounted somewhere else, but. I’ve had everything in that area apart and rebuilt and did not see anything that looked like a stop or the remains of a stop for the brake pedal.. Do you guys have rubber bumpers for both the clutch and brake?? Mine is a ¾ ton and the master cylinder is bolted to the frame. All of the linkage appears to be correct and probably original. It does seem a little odd as the brake pedal just sits solid against the front side of the toe board metal to metal and even if the pad for the clutch pedal was removed the clutch pedal would still be a couple of inches lower.???????????


1941 Chevy Master 3/4-Ton
In the Gallery
More images in the Bolt Bucket

Born to fish, the truck is only a hobby.