| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,413 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 | Windows are a royal PITA... you can't see squat and getting your hands up inside there is nearly impossible.
Is it possible the glass isn't slipping into the felt channel?. Is it hitting metal? Have you tried winding the mechanism up and down to try different heights?
I feel for you brother... I have yet to do one thing on mine that went without a hitch. Now I have this to look forward to. | | |
| |
| |