Just spotted this one.

Thought I'd spread the word.

Item number: 7965612155

Also, a wierd little tale...

I left my contact info with a local parts yard 'cause I'm looking to swap my 17" split rims for something in a 16". (8lug 16x6 or 16x7 with no more than 3-3/4 Backspacing.) I also asked them to keep thier eyes open for a 261cid for me.

I got a call from them tonight, and she said her son has an...

"Old GMC Metro. He loves to play with old trucks. He was going to e-bay it, but I told him that there was this guy was looking for older truck parts. He says it should have your rims and oh yeah... he said it's got a 261 too. Would you like his number?"

What on earth is this thing? I searched around a bit on line, but I simply don't have enough info to even get a warm lead. I'm certainly going to call him tomorrow, but I sure hope I'm not driving over there to see something that has "Geo" badges on it. Anyone have any guesses?

-Joel


'52 3800 Panel
School bus conversion... Glass all around. (check the gallery!)

outside of a dog, a book is a man's best freind.
inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
-Groucho Marx