Moneypit,

Thanks for the compliments. I really do enjoy the old truck quite a bit. It has been a lot of fun to own so far. I did keep the oil bath air cleaner, it's sittin' in the garage right now on a shelf next to some other parts.

I can't decide what I want is part of the problem. I just talked to a guy at a local hot rod shop and he said he would put it (the 454) in for $1500. But I am not sure I want to spend that much money right now. The six is on it's way out in the not too distant future and if I have to spend the money of a rebuild or an upgrade I would rather upgrade. Anyways, thanks for the replies everyone. I will keep you all posted on the progress.

Kyle


"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - George S. Patton

My Machine