| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Otto Skorzeny, Gray_Ghost, Steelonsteel, MaxStewart, TUTS 59, KEVINSKI, MNSmith, 3800GUY, 1 invisible),
112
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,584 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#35942 01/16/2005 9:10 PM | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 | I'm not sure if this has been covered before, but I would like to find out if anyone has information on the gear ratios for a 4-speed (3 + granny gear) transmission that I believe to be original to the truck.
I have a 1952 3/4 ton GMC pick up. Or can anyone refer me to a site with that info? Thanks.
52 GMC 3/4 ton pickup 68 Big Block Vette 68 455 Firebird | | |
| |
| |