| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Peggy M, mick53, Steelonsteel, Otto Skorzeny, Robert Crandall, Charles in CA, JW51),
130
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,267 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 48 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 48 | I almost forgot a question more important than the vin question.
Shop manual for a 1948 Gmc fc303 with a 248? I tried ordering one, and for whatever reason, they sent me a Chevy manual for 216/235 engines. I also noticed that alot of the manuals are reproductions with bad black/white pictures.. Maybe there's a color one out there?
I've been watching Ebay.
| | |
| |
| |