| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,475 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 5 | Hi,
I am a new member and this is my first time writing. I have a 1965 Chevy pick-up and i Have seen some posts about these transmissions, I have a T-5 transmission from a 1988 S-10. What parts do I need to install this transmission in my truck? I have the original 3 speed bellhousing from the truck I have a newly rebuilt 250 with a high tourque cam and 373 gears. How will this set-up work on the highway? A list of parts would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Mike
| | |
| |
| |