| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
99
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 21 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 21 | I use eastwoods rust encapsulator on the metal after wire brushing everything. Then I used spray can truck bed liner over that. Tried to clean a spot for a grounding strap and had to get out the grinder. I don't think I will have a problem with rust and it looks nice. http://community.webshots.com/user/macziggy4?vhost=communityHere are pictures I have been taking if you want to see how it turned out. I also put rubberized undercoating on top of the bed liner to cut down on the road noise.
MACZ
| | |
| |
| |