| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53, Buckeye998, Chip O, WICruiser),
173
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 279 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 279 | With all of the changes in the appearance of the website, I'll be darned if I can figure out how to do a search anymore, so I'll just come out and ask the question. Has anyone removed the heater thermostat control unit and by-passed it with an aftermarket butterfly valve type of setup? My control leaks at the seal where it mounts to the firewall. I'm not seeing any leaking around the heater itself and I understand those thermostat control unit seals often go bad. Rather than repair the unit, I thought I'd take it out and bypass it with a butterfly valve type setup. Someone mentioned this to me today as an option. I'm curious as to whether others have done this and, if so, what all is involved. Thanks guys and gals. | | |
| |
| |