| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,271 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 159 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 159 | Just found this form I like it alot so far. I have a 37 GMC pick up I'm building I have a 250ci inline 6 and a Borg warner t5 out of a 95 s10 can somebody help me find or inform me of a bell housing I can use to marry this things together. I have a freind that owens a machine shop and my stepdad is a retired automotive machinest (still has his machine shop but does not use anymore) so it I haver to modify a bell housing that will work too.
1938 Gmc 1/2 ton
| | |
| |
| |