| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (Gdads51, Joe H, HandyAndy, greenie-reddy, Simso, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, Peggy M, 1 invisible),
127
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 136 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 136 | Hello everyone –
I have been researching for a while now about removing a 235 from a 3100 TF truck. I looked over the shop manual closely and a thread that was posted in October, but still have a quick question.
I have removed all sheet metal and the radiator support, and it looks like I will use an engine hoist with a load leveler.
My question is about the head bolts that have the loops on top. Where do you get those? Do you have to make them?
Thanks for any advice.
Ross
| | |
| |
| |