| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,482 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#35387 02/22/2002 4:57 AM | Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 162 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 162 | Well I can't hardly make it up hills but do ok running down the road in third. 283 motor. 3 speed on the floor out of who knows. Rear end out of 68 impala with originally an automatic. I figure I got two choices. Regear the hind end or put an automatic in. I have a powerglide and turbo 350 to choose from. I'm thinking 350 with some kind of after market floor shift and she ought to run real smooth. Will it bolt up using 3 speed cross member? Or buy chevy duty 50.00 bolt on kit. No big deal just avoid hills til then.
53 3100 1929 Ford Roadster Pickup 1934 Ford Pickup 68 Plymouth Satellite RR Clone 2 Door My Fleet
| | |
| |
| |