Well, here we go in that same old circle again.
I just replaced my Michelin radials that I bought gently used and put 40k on them with a brand new set of Michelin 215 85R 16 LTX model. I have been running 50 psi but will run these at 45 psi for the winter. I am a daily driver year round and have logged several long distance trips at 70 mph. I drive safely, do not fool with the rice rocket children, have no radio and stop at the next rest stop to handle calls. Your results may vary.
~ Cosmo 1949 Chevy Half Ton Rocinante, like Don Quixote, he is awkward, past his prime, and engaged in a task beyond his capacities. "...my good horse Rocinante, mine eternal and inseparable companion in all my journeys and courses." ...Don Quixote, Cervantes "If you come to a fork in the road, take it."...Yogi Berra "Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength." ...Eric Hoffer
|