| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,261 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 | '51 or earlier door latch mechanisms are the same so you should be good to go on that. Fitting a vent window could be another issue. I would have suggested just finding a pair of '51 doors but it's kind of late for that.
I just went through my own door dilemma... I have a '51 that had later doors so I'm pretty familiar with what doors go on what year and '51's are unique... pull down handles and vent windows. | | |
| |
| |