| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Rusted Nut, 1 invisible),
75
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,513 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 113 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 113 | I've been sorely tempted to indulge in a 2X1 manifold for my '37. I bid on an Edelbrock on eBay but missed it (I hope a 'bolter got it!). I think it had Rochester carbs on it and i had read that they weren't exactly prize winners.
They sure do look purdy though!
Everything is different now...
| | |
| |
| |