| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (klhansen, UtahYork, 1 invisible),
114
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,374 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 58 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 58 | Hi Guys, I'm sure you have heard this one before but I need advise so here goes. I can't find an original overdrive for my sons 61 1/2 ton pu so I am thinking about using the 5 spd out of an S10 that I found in the local paper for 350 dollars. My question is will this work and whats involved in this swap. Right now the truck has the original three spd. with a hydraulic clutch hung off the right side of the bell housing.What things should I be looking for when I go to this guys house to see the trans. What measuremnts are important to know about, or are there special input shafts needed. Any advise is appreciated and will be put to good use.
Thanks Tony | | |
| |
| |