| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,205 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 26 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 26 | Been there, done that. Except it was a vette lt1. See pics below. I like the looks of your truck and motor. Was it tough to get it all set up? I don't think that $1100 is a bad deal for the LT1 I'm looking at, but I know nothing lol. The guy is sending more pictures of it tonight. | | |
| |
| |