| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Phak1, klhansen, 3800GUY, Still At It, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, 53&Me, 3 invisible),
90
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,437 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#34717 11/06/2002 2:08 AM | Joined: Sep 2000 Posts: 136 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2000 Posts: 136 | I need a bracket to mount the alternator on the PASSENGER side of my 350 with short water pump. I have surfed through a pile of catalogs, and am preparing to return the second wrong one to Summit Racing. I can fabricate one, but it takes time, and never looks as nice as the store-bought. Also, can someone give me a contact for buying flange bolts. I don't want to wait until summer car shows where the fastener vendors have anything I could need. | | |
| |
| |