I guess I should have been more specific in my original posting. I am looking for a supplier of the "custom" sterio mounting bracket that is manufactured to fit in the stove bolts. It is designed to conform to and bolts to the bottom of the original dash. Unlike the aftermarket plastic marine radio mounting box in the photo previously posted it gives the dash a streamlined uniform look.(and NO, the old style under the dash metal brackets are not readily available at most sterio shops).
I have considered the other location mentioned, under the seat on the seat frame is inconveinient not only for CD loading, but makes the digital clock and radio station display features of my sterio unit worthless, and requires "butchering" the seat frame. Same goes for inside the "glove box", no gloves in there, but it sure is conveinient for registration papers, a small tool kit and flashlight.