| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,144 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 92 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 92 | Are Ron and Houston talking about the same spring? I think Ron is talking about the spring in the latch plate in front of the radiator to return the hood release lever and Houston is talking about the pin spring on the hood which pops the hood up a few inches. Am I reading this wrong? If I am correct, I do not ever remember the spring Ron is talking about being sold in the vendor market. Steve O | | |
| |
| |