| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 | I'm going to have to rewire my truck and I'm looking at the wiring diagram on 12-3 in the 48-51 shop manual. Am I seeing right... only the stop light and tail light are fused? I really don't know much about electricity but isn't that odd not to have more things protected by fuses?
I assume that I can just buy a bigger fuse box and put more circuits (is that the right word?) on fuses... right? Or should I just stick to those two?
This is really starting to be fun. :/ | | |
| |
| |