| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (BC59, cmayna, Peggy M),
144
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,475 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 4 | Is this your first? I'd like to know what tools you will be using. I still remember towing home my 54 4400 from a neighbor behind my dad's ford f150. It's still with me and someday will live again. I think I've collected more knowledge and tools than parts on that project though. Still a happy journey, I know how to use every welder now and how to battle rust, and how many times a truck gets fixed over 50 years or so. I'm just a young pup but good luck!
1954 4400 1968 c40 (military build) | | |
| |
| |