OK, so I have a clean fuel tank now, and all the POR stuff a guy needs to seal the inside of the tank, as well as paint the outside of the tank.

The issue is, while looking at the tank, where it is mounted, etc. I come to realize if I switch to IRS or a 4-link rear, the tank has to go.

I am going to finish restoring the tank because it would be a wast of the last few days of wire-brushing, and de-rusting, however I may have to sell it.

has anyone done a 4-link with the stock rear tank on a '47 or '48? If so, let me know what you did, or send a picture.

Scott


The problems we face today can not be addressed at the same level of intelligence we were at when we created them - Albert Einstein Or with the same level of $ - Me